Date and Time:
April 16 2016, 10 AM – Noon
Constitution Avenue – From 7th to 17th streets, NW (map)
Starting at $20 for Grandstand Seating. Standing along the Parade route from Constitution Avenue between 9th and 15th streets, NW is FREE and open to the public. Arrive early for the best views.
One of DC’s largest spectator events, the energy-filled National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade® presented by Events DC runs for 10 blocks along iconic Constitution Avenue. Giant colorful helium balloons, elaborate floats, marching bands from across the country, celebrity entertainers, and performers burst down the Parade route in a grand spectacle of music and showmanship seen only once a year during the Festival. From the National Archives to the Washington Monument, spectators are wow-ed by the pageantry and excitement that is the nation’s premier springtime parade. Can’t make it to the Parade? Make sure to catch the Washington, DC-area local broadcast on Saturday, April 16 from Noon – 2 PM; station and airing information coming soon. Parade lovers from across the country can watch the one-hour Parade, syndicated nationally in the weeks following the Parade. See National Syndication information below for airing dates and times.
Who Is Performing:
- Cast members from the award-winning hit musical Jersey Boys
- Pop sensation Tiffany
- Chart topping artist and The Voice contestant Sisaundra Lewis
- R&B Grammy-nominated artist and DC native Raheem DeVaughn
- Miss America 2016 Betty Cantrell
- Washington Redskins Cheerleaders
- Latin vocal group Viva Mas, who recently performed for Pope Francis
- Local talent, including winners of the third annual Sing Into Spring Competition and the Washington Performing Arts Men and Women of the Gospel Choir
- Acton-Boxborough Regional High School Band, Acton, Massachusetts
- Ballou High School Band, Washington, DC
- Camdenton High School Band, Missouri
- Connetquot High School Band, Bohemia, New York
- Grand Ledge High School Band, Michigan
- Herndon High School Band, Virginia
- J. W. Mitchell High School Band, New Port Richey, Florida
- Jefferson High School Band, Shenandoah Junction, West Virginia
- Logan High School Band, Ohio
- Lyman High School Band, Longwood, Florida
- Portsmouth High School Band, Rhode Island
- Richmond Hill High School Band, Georgia
- W. Tresper Clarke High School Band, Westbury, New York
- Wheeler High School Band, Marietta, Georgia
Group Ticket Sales (10 or more tickets) – click here to download the Group Ticket Order Form
Please note: The National Cherry Blossom Festival is the only licensed vendor of National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade tickets.
explorer DC After:
Download City Walker App and explore your surroundings.
On-air dates for the 2016 National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade national broadcast will be posted soon.